3.2.4 or 3.3.3 for new site?

sollos

We have an existing Joomla 1.5 website that is used as an alert system and depends entirely on Fabrik for its functionality. I want to rebuild it from scratch to a current version of everything. I see that Fabrik 3.1 is supporting Joomla 3.2. I assume I should build this new site with Fabrik 3.1 and Joomla 3.2.4 correct? I just want to be sure before I get started. I am going on vacation next week so if a 3.3 native release is short on the horizon I can wait a bit and plan to start at that point.

Thanks!

If you are starting from scratch you should use the latest Joomla (3.3.3) + Fabrik3.1 + (at the moment) Fabrik GitHub update (joomla3 branch).
Maybe after your holidays there's a J!3.3+ compatible official Fabrik version in the download area/in Joomla updater.

Thanks for the advice! The walk-through of Github updating has confused me honestly. I used to do it from the SVN. I just don't want to spend a lot of time/brainpower figuring out how to setup/debug the tech up rather than making sure the site works right from my work.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back