• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

email plug-in not working

supasite

Hi
I added a short HTML template and selected this at editform/Plug-Ins/Options/HTML Template but it did not work. The purpose was to receive the user's name. I was receiving emails without knowing who the user was.

I have now reset that field to -None Selected -. Now I do not receive any emails at all.

Please help

hi
Could you provide a log in to your site and the details of the form which has the email plugin assigned?
thanks

site = studentshack.net

Problem = https://studentshack.net/home/index.php/myaccount
(You need to log in as a user)

The submit button achieves nothing!

The ammendments were at /components/fabrik/forms /myCard or MyEmail or MyMobile

[edit form] [Plug-ins] [Options] [PHP/HTML Template]
Originally this was set to <-None Selected->.
The email was received without the logged in user's details.
I created a file at /public_html/home/plugins/fabrik_form/email/tmpl/formname.html which read as follows:

First Name: {firstname}
Last Name: {lastname}
Email: {email}
Phone: {phone}
Pageurl: {pageurl}

After the [Options] [PHP/HTML Template] was changed to <fornname.html> it stopped the email being received.

After the [Options] [PHP/HTML Template] was changed back to <-None Selected-> the emails are still not received.

It would seem that I have changed nothing, but clearly I have. I have cleared the cache at Joomla and the browser, but nothing helps.

All help would be appreciated as this is a live site but I can not collect payment details.... rather important!

OK, the issue of the .html file cancelling the effect of the email plug-in can be resolved by updating to the cuurent version of Joomla and Fabrik. The posted information then carries through, without the user's info. Adding and User element to each Form resolves that problem.

So I sorted it out myself. Not quite sure of the value of the Pro Support......

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back