• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Problem with dates on a form

madpato

Hello

I have a form which contains some repeating groups who have some date fields, turns out that sometimes when you have multiple dates, if you add another date field when you pick your date and then save it transforms some of the other dates to the current date where you are storing, example:

I have some entries with 25/10/2010 and another with 23/07/2009 if i add a third entry after i press save some of the others (cant find a pattern why or how) get changed to the date i am doing it at the very same moment i press save.
I know its a really odd situation, hard to explain but i am ready to give more insights. Btw i have latest joomla and updated from github like 5 days ago.
You can see the form here (login required): http://cl.tns.org/index.php/ingreso-de-datos/reuniones

Thanks.

I'm getting:

Error
No tiene autorizaci?n para ver este recurso.

For the URL you gave, with the login you provided.

-- hugh

OK, I edited my user on the backend and added it to the appropriate group. I can now see the list on that page.

-- hugh

I don't seem to be able to replicate this on your site.

Is this happening on submitting a new form, or only when editing an existing one?

Also, I'm getting a "too much recursion" error when loading the page in normal mode, it only works when I run it as fabrikdebug=1, with uncompressed JS files. Are you seeing this?

-- hugh

Hello

I havent seen what you mention, this also happens on another form here: http://cl.tns.org/index.php/generaciones/form/2/18 (take that record for example) on the tab "meses duracion del programa" turns out that there are already some dates there try to modify some and then (at total random) some dates will change to the present day. In general i have noticed that this happens when there are many dates on a same repeating group, at first i believed it was a form thing only but this actually modifies the records in the database, so i think its kind of a bug :(

Regards.

hi I tried setting up a test locally, and couldn't replicate either.

Is this when you add a new record or edit and existing?

Is it ok for me to add/edit data on this site, or is it live?

Hello this happens when you have a current set of records then you add a new or modify some of the already setted up records, also this happens if you pre-load the fields on the database via a csv form (i dont think this point has anything to do with the form, or maybe it does?).

You can edit this record: http://cl.tns.org/index.php/generaciones/form/2/13

Thanks.

Thanks for the URL and letting me edit that record.
I think I have an idea of what might be the issue. When the form is built the calendar's internal date value is incorrectly set to null. From what I can gather that is due to the date format '%b-%Y' in conjunction with the 'use advanced dates' option, and possibly the site being in Spanish.
I have a possible fix here, could you fill in the sites FTP details on teh "my sites" page, so I can upload the change and test it?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back