Database Join Pop up Form

erick_iss

Hey I've enabled the option to add new field on the front end. The problem is that my form never loads, when I saw the console on the "inspect element" in chrome I get Failed to load resource.

Can anyone help me out?

Hi,

Can you please provide some more details? When you say "add a new field" do you mean a repeating group or something else? What fields (elements) do you have on the form? Did the form ever load and if so what were the changes you made when it started failing? The failed to load resource error usually comes from javascript. Are you using any custom code? Can you please explain more exactly what you are working with (more details) so that we can try to help?

Thanks!

Hey thanks genyded for that quick reply,

So, I have a database join element, that loads the list of another fabrik form. I enabled the "add popup form" under the add option in front end. I almost got rid of the problem, simply by changing the mootools version. But the problem remains when I'm not in incognito mode, so I'm suspecting that the browser cache is causing conflict. I'll attach some screenshots.

Attachments

• loading.PNG
    loading.PNG
    49.1 KB · Views: 262
  • INCOGNITO MODE.PNG
    INCOGNITO MODE.PNG
    55.8 KB · Views: 260
Maybe you can f12 in your browser and see what the difference is is the browser debug or if you really want to get serious download something like Fiddler ... also not sure if this may apply but there is an article on what I think is similar to what you are trying to do overall here the difference is that one is using visualizations.

Assuming you are on the latest J! and Fabrik it does seem odd though that a mootools version change would make a difference unless it was a very specific issue. Sorry I can't be of more help, but this is kind of an odd issue and maybe not directly a Fabrik issue.

Did you try with a standard Joomla template (protostar)?
3rd party templates may be not compatible if they are using own JS and bootstrap libs.

Hey troester,
no, actually I just try the default fabrik template, let me change templates to see if that may solve it.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back