Form -- how to reject an entry with duplicated element values

jameslam

Hi,

Is it possible to reject a record being saved if one of the elements' value is duplicated with existing Fabrik From linked database table?

For example to reject a record if element "contact number" is duplicated with existing database records?

Usually you should do a complete GitHub update to keep consistent code.

At the moment GitHub is very near to Fabrik3.2 (assuming you have updated) and the validation should be separated.
So it should be enough to upzip, copy only the folder plugins\fabrik_validationrule\isuniquevalue
then discover, install, enable (without garantie).

wonderful!
zip plugins\fabrik_validationrule\isuniquevalue folder all files to a local folder and install from the folder...

Salve, dove posso trovare il plugin "isuniquevalues" ?
Ho trovato solo il plugin "aresuniquevalues"

Hi, where I can find the plugin "isuniquevalues" ?
I only found the plugin "aresuniquevalues"

Grazie
Thanks​

Sono riuscito ad installare il plugin "isuniquevalue"
abilitato il plugin ma nel form se metto due campi con valori uguali non appare nessun messaggio di errore.
Dove ho sbagliato?

I was able to install the plugin "isuniquevalue"
Enabled the plug-in but if in the form I put two fields with the same values appears no error message.
Where did I go wrong?

Rossano

isuniquevalue is for checking if different records have the same value in the SAME field.
If you want to check if different fields/elements in the same record/form have the same value you have to do it yourself with a php validation

gesendet mit Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back