Upgrading Joomla 3.3.0 with Purity III template

georgie

Hello !

I have done the upgrade Joomla 3.3.0 and the upgrade of Fabrik on GitHub. I am sad beacause there are some incompatibility with the excellent Purity Template (but no problem with Protostar Template on J3.3.0, THX Fabrik !).

Here bugs I have notified :

- Light bugs on users councils (the titles of fields with user tips disappear after mouseover) and the indication of security password (which disappears after typing).
- Bug similar but more serious on options Group by, CSV ... in lists, where dropdown's options disappears after mouseover.
- Bugs on the icons Edition and See, unseen.
- The element Google Map does not display properly in the views, even using a static map (but in forms, with geocoding... : OK).

I know this bugs are from Purity, not from Fabrik. A thread on a other website asks me to upgrade files media/com_fabrik/js/mootools-ext-min.js and media/com_fabrik/js/mootools-ext.js from GitHub.
I have done and the first bug seems solved (the titles of fields with user tips now doesn't disappear after mouseover) but user councils have disappeared.
No impact on other bugs (but no new bugs).

Have you a way to repare this bugs on Purity ?

THX

Also interested in this if anyone has any answers. Otherwise it seems I need to find a replacement for Purity 3 template...

I am also facing some serious error

Then is when i install JA purity template II/III, because of Fabrik this template is not working.
Di you got this error@georgie

Cannot redeclare class JFormField in C:\xampp\htdocs\xyz\plugins\system\jat3\jat3\core\joomla\form\field.php on line 20

I have not even installed Fabrik on the test site yet but I think the problem is likely to be with Purity III's embodiment of Bootstrap 3 rather than Bootstrap 2 that Joomla 3 and Fabrik are designed for. In my case I am ditching Purity III for my project - it had incompatibility issues with another extension I need.

Reporting back. Managed to successfully upload and install Fabrik 3.2 on my test J3.3.3 site with RocketTheme's Plethora template - after repeated fails with JoomlaArts' Purity III template.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back