Form Redirect - more than one per form fails in F3.2

chipperfield

Hi guys,

Still doing my upgrade of existing site from J2.5/F3.0 to J3.3.3 and F3.2. Fortunately doing this offline since it's taking some time...

The form has a radio button for the customer to choose payment method, and a separate redirect plugin for each payment method to give a different post-submission message for each payment method.

This works fine when I publish one plugin for one payment method.
If they choose Paypal we also fire the Paypal plugin, which works fine.
But when I publish more than one redirect plugin on the form they all stop working and I just return to the previous page with no message.

Each plugin has a set of instructions to the customer about how to make the payment, and a condition like:
$PaymentMethod = ('{ltsc_entries___PaymentMethod}');
$PaymentMethodRaw = ('{ltsc_entries___PaymentMethod_raw}');
if (($PaymentMethod == 'DirectCredit') OR ($PaymentMethodRaw == 'DirectCredit')){
return true;
}else{
return false;
}

Any suggestions welcome...
Thanks

OK, I think this was corruption somewhere caused by the upgrade from F3.0 to F3.2

I have fixed the problem by deleting and recreating the Redirect form plugins, so all now works again. Editing them and republishing did not fix the problem. All the plugins which were not Redirect type continued to work fine after the upgrade.

Weirdly, the fabrik admin screen showed all plugins and allowed me to edit them, but only the first redirect plugin would execute.

So, no real conclusion but it now works again. Note to other upgraders - delete and recreate Redirect plugins if tere is more than one.

Apart from this niggles, Fabrik is amazing. Thanks for all the great work.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back