filter columns div view

Status
Not open for further replies.

prophoto

Can we get filter columns to be applied to the div view? I wouldn't mind doing it myself, but I am concerned with the additional overhead of having to compare and review custom templates each time I update Fabrik.

Well, as the tooltip on the "Filter columns" option says, "currently only available for the bootstrap template". We haven't had time to do the coding for the div template.

If you'd like to do it yourself, and submit it as PR on github, we'd happily merge you changes in to github.

If you don't know how to fork a copy of Fabrik on github and submit PR's (Pull Requests), hit me up on chat, and I'll give you a quick lesson. It's pretty easy, just easier for me to walk you through it in chat than here.

-- hugh

am I looking in /components/com_fabrik/views/package/tmpl/ ? If so both default_filter.php files are identical.

Try views/list/tmpl, not views/package/tmpl.

I just looked, and as far as I can tell, filter cols should already be working in the div template. The code appears to be in there.

Can you take a look, make sure yours has it? It's very obvious, it starts with the line ...

PHP:
// $$$ hugh - filterCols stuff isn't operation yet, WiP, just needed to get it committed

... which can actually be removed, as I've gone back and added the rest of the code this relied on (the backend "Filter Columns" setting itself).

-- hugh

I think
.filtertable_horiz {
display: inline-block;
padding: 25px;
vertical-align: top;
}
is missing in div's template_css.php (or custom_css.php).

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back