J3.3/F3.1 problems with expired document on form Back button

p38

Ever since I upgraded all sites to J3.3.3 and F3.1 latest, when ever I hit the BACK button on a form, I get this error......

Document Expired

This document is no longer available.

The URL has these params when hitting the BACK button

http://xxxxxx.xx.xx/index.php/2014-06-25-09-36-57/trainingfile-home ?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0

This was never there before and is extremely frustrating.

Anyone got an idea why this si happening, occurs on any browser.

PS: There are no filters setup, yet the URL has these additional parameters added

Have you tried clearing your cache(s)? Also when you say
back button do you mean browser or form? I noticed that your date alias in your URL also looks off. That may be expected, but if not could be related.

If you can or what to link a working url we can take a look. If you need to keep in private - you can add it to your SITES on this forum and then only the Fabrik devs can see-access it and may be able to help.

Yes, troester, I can confirm your posts.

I see it was logged in early March by yourself initially, I am surprised this major problem has not been fixed yet.

I am also unclear why Hugh reckons it is not a trivial fix, as this problem has only been induced recently, and never been an issue before.

hopefully it can get resolved asap, as I have just migrated many of my sites from J3.1.6 to J3.3 with F3.2, so I am completely stuck now with this version. It is waaayyy too much time and cost for me to roll back.

This problem was NEVER an issue before in any of the versions, and has only arrived of late.

unfortunately it goes too far back into March or even Jan for me to try and problem solve as I did not notice when the problem came in.

It is clear there is a problem, and can be reproduced, so should be easy for Hugh or Rob to problem solve.

The GitHub link is showing the old vs. new code, so you can edit this part in components/com_fabrik/helpers/parent.php

This will not fix a browser back and I'm not sure if it will break something else (e.g. going back in ajaxfied lists).

Hi Troester, I had a look, and my latest update has in fact got this code in.

This problem exist in ALL my sites that I upgraded to latest Joomla and latest Fabrik.

All I can do is tell my clients it is a bug with Fabrik, and wait for a fix...... very embarrassing really.

And I cant rollback as it will cause problems with with previous bugfixes that were fixed.

Hugh, Rob, this is actually a showstopper in my opinion.

Addendum to this:
This should help you, it only occurs if the "Clear Filters" has been selected, or if your URL contains.....
?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0

thanks troester, I tried your suggestion, but using ajax for this brings it's own set of problems.......

For example, using element calculations on joined lists places the totals at the top of the list, and is erratic in doing calculations.

I have over 60 lists in my one application, it is too risky to change them all.

Please Rob, hugh, we have 5 confirmed users already having this problem, please can you look at this showstopper.

thanks troester, this did the trick. :)

I appreciate your help, I can now breathe again,.......

Paul.

thanks troester, I tried your suggestion, but using ajax for this brings it's own set of problems.......

For example, using element calculations on joined lists places the totals at the top of the list, and is erratic in doing calculations.

I have over 60 lists in my one application, it is too risky to change them all.

Please Rob, hugh, we have 5 confirmed users already having this problem, please can you look at this showstopper.

Hi

I confirm that the ajaxified lists put the element calculations on the top of the list. These calcs should be down.
The problem remains on the latest Github.

Thanks.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back