RepeatGroup + jce issue

aclertant

dedlefou
Hi,

I have a kind of bug, when I add a group on editing a record and if JCE is used in the repeated group.

Has Napoleon said, one picture is better than 1000 words :

3.png

As you can see the second JCE editor is not "active". I should add a callback function to activate the new editor when clicking the addGroup button. Or change the activation script from JCE to use a class rather than an Id or something like that...

Someone already had this issue ?

Thank's a lot

Hi,

I notice that the "tip" dont popup hover as well on the new repeated label...
We really need to reload the javascript (for tip's and any wysiwyg editor) when addGroup is fired.

Any help ? please:rolleyes:
Thank's, Ded.

is reloding the "shim" stored in the session path would be enough if placed in the add button group callback function ?
I dont know exactly what is "shim" but it looks like it store the javascript ?

This is a known issue we are working on a solution to. I can't promise when we will have a resolution.

-- hugh

Hello Hugh,

Nice to see you here !
I check wikipedia about your surgery... It's not a small op !
Happy to know you feel better everyday :)

I'll try to fix this bug for my case but it look a bit hard.

Take care, thank's, ded

Thanks for the good wishes. Yes, it was fairly major surgery. It was actually an L5-S1 TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion) and an L3-L4 laminectomy. I also have to have a C5-C6 ACDF (anterior cervical discectomy and fusion) on my neck in a few months, as soon as I'm recovered from this one. So it's going to be a rough year. But the worst is over with.

This bug is definitely on our radar, it's just a very tricky one to solve, because of the way MCE generates random ID's for it's content DOM elements.

-- hugh

I really wishe you a bit more courage for the next/last surgery :) you helped me for long time now, many years, like your gif avatar which is always good to see on any thread's.

I'll tell the people to save their record's first as it work after saving the new group. Until a git update.

thank's bye

The way I'm looking is not so far but I need a very small guidance.

- I use the bootstrap_tabs template.
- I activated the "Apply" button in the form properties.
- I know that the "add/remove group" buttons is in :
/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/bootstrap_tabs/default_repeatgroup.php

So I'd like to trigger the "Apply" button when I press the "Add group" button. It will reload all the form but at less the jce editor will be active :)

Here is the button code :
Code:
<a class="addGroup btn btn-small btn-success" href="#">
   <i class="icon-plus fabrikTip tip-small" opts="{trigger: 'hover'}" title="Ajouter"></i>
</a>
What kind of function should I add please ?

Thank's a lot, Ded.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back