Frontend CSV not exporting

Barcellos

Ana Barcellos
Ok, that's a new issue since it always worked well in older versions. I can export the csv file from backend but not from frontend. Any idea why?

Joomla 2.5.14

What does it mean you cannot export?
Is the button missing?
Or is the export failing?
Can you describe a bit more in detail?
BR,
J?rn

J?rn, first of all, thank you very much for your attention.

The csv exportation is working very well in our older projects (with older versions). The problem now - that I presume was caused by some update - is:

• I can see the button to export csv in frontend, but when I click the button "Export" nothing happens (please see print 1 attached). It?s always like "0 / register".
Print 1.JPG

• The csv configuration in the list settings seems to be ok, as you can see at the image "print 2".
Print 2 - list.JPG
  • If I try to export the csv from the same list in the backend, it works (print 3).
Print 3 - Administrator.JPG

So it looks like a problem in the frontend - and a new one, since it happens only in our new installations.

What did you update from where? (Fabrik? Template? Joomla? php version?)

BTW: latest Joomla2.5 is 2.5.24

Troester, thank you for your attention.
Sorry if my topic wasn't clear enough.

I installed new sites (2.5.14) then I installed Fabrik and updated from Github (fabrik-master).

I didn't have this issue in my older sites. Everything works ok there (older ones) when I do the same.

With exactly the same list settings, the same template, same php version, same Joomla configuration...?
Can you see JS errors or errors in the Network Response (check with firebug on Firefox or dev tools on Chrome)?

Troester,

Yes, same list settings, same template, same server, same php version, same Joomla version.
The difference between them is that the older websites were updated with older "fabrik-master" GitHub files.
As I told before, in the new websites it works in the backend but not in the frontend.

Here is the JS error:
[17:29:43.931] TypeError: Fabrik[("filter_listform_" + this.options.listRef)] is undefined @ https://(...)/media/com_fabrik/js/listfilter-min.js:1

Erro js.JPG

I have exactly the same js error when I try to change the number of rows showed in my list (5 10 15 25 30 50 or 100). It doesn't change, no matter what number is selected and the error is the same:

erro js 2.JPG

This error is happening in all the lists in the new websites.

Thank you again for your attention.

When was your last update?
There's a commit in joomla25 branch (the old master branch) "Fixing snafu with listfilter-min.js.".
So maybe you are running this corrupted version.

For testing you can set FabrikDebug to "debug JS" in FabrikOptions/Debugging to run listfilter.js instead of listfilter-min.js (clear Joomla and browser cache).

Try the latest GitHub (joomla25 branch).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back