• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Development Support

ginniss

Hi

I am looking for some development support with the following activities:

1) implementation of a user workflow based on status key;
2) implementation of a counting tool, to allow user to keep a running total of the records they have selected;
3) implementation of standard (graphical) reporting.
4) review/optimization of current development.

If you are able to support, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Glenn

Well, hard to say without a more detailed functional specification.

The two approaches are that you do the work, and we help with advise and a certain amount of hands-on help and custom coding, within reasonable limits. We don't really have hard and fast limits, that tends to be something we address if we feel too much of our time is going on any one Pro project. Obviously we have to pay our bills and put food on the table, and can't provide unlimited support for a subscription.

The other approach is that you come up with a more detailed functional spec, and we come up with a quote to do the work for you as a custom project.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh

I have just sent a requirements document to you by PM - conversation "Development Support".

--Glenn

Oh, right, OK. Sorry, I almost never read my PM's, as my PM box is just flooded with Community folk asking for (and often demanding) free support, which unfortunately I can't provide. And I find it a little depressing to open my PM box at all, to be frank, as some of them get quite abusive about the level of free support on a free product not meeting their exacting requirements. ::sigh::

Can you email it to hugh dot messenger at gmail dot com (the spammers will NEVER decode my clever email address obfuscation, LOL!).

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back