Inline edit plug-in deleting records from database

Hi Rob

Have you had a chance to look at the problem I am experiencing with the discrepancy of the records shown between list view and form view?

Glenn

Hi Glenn

I tried to get into the /administrator part of the site but I get this message "PLEASE LOGIN TO CONTINUE." - The general password you supplied in "My sites" won't let me log in here - could you update the my site's info to include the required password.

Thanks
Rob

Sorry Rob

We have been upgrading security. To access /administrator you need to enter a pre-login password. I have added this password to the notes section of my sites.

Thanks

Glenn

Hi

I'm guessing that isssue is for the "open transactions" list? That was the first one I found with data "GENooo4"
If that is the case then this is the same issue as before, in that the "invoice details" join has not been set to repeat.

You can see in the first record "DD13344456" that you have 3 rows for it, because that main transaction links to 3 invoice details records, "GEN00004", "GEN00003" and "GEN00002". Without the repeat Fabrik is expecting a one to one relationship in the form so only loads in the last row (GEN00004).

I've set the "invoice details" join to repeat and now the three invoice details are loaded

-Rob

Hi Rob

Did you make any changes to the lists? I seem to be missing all list joins and pre-filters. The "open transactions" list, amongst others was in "Trash".

Glenn

Hi Rob

Please ignore above post. I logged into the worng environment!

The invoice details join on the open transactions list was already set to repeatable. If I have set this correctly (see attached), the problem must be elsewhere.

--Glenn

Attachments

• 2014-10-03 15:27:27 +00001.png
    2014-10-03 15:27:27 +00001.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 252
Hi Rob

I am still struggling to solve this. As far as I can see, the join is set to "repeat". Could something else be causing the problem?

Glenn

Hi Rob

I'm still unable to solve this problem. As far as I can see, join settings are correct (see above attachment).

Any ideas on solving this would be really appreciated.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back