Repeat group from view join shows only one item

lcollong

FabriKant d'applications web
Hi,

I have a regular list with 2 joins (repeated). The first one is joined on another regular list. The second one on a view based list. The first group shows repeated records from the first join but the second one shows only one record. Joins is set to show record separately.

The fabrik list on the view has a primary key set up.

Using FabrikDebug allow to see that that select is fine (tab "form:render"), the tab "form:getData from querying..." shows all the data expected in arrays. But the tab "form:data" indicates that data from the last 2 records of the second join are lost. Hence, the tab "form:view:groups" is also missing data.

Is this something you can have look to without setting up a test drive ?

You can test it going to the "ali" test drive. You'll have to go to the front, then "Acc?s Membre" on the top right and use the same credentials.
In the footer, go to "intranet", then "Membres". In the search field on the top right of the list, key in "noel". On the filtered list (3 items), select the last one to open for edit. Click on the 4th tab (R?capitulatif....). We should see 3 records.

Hi Hugh

Glad to know you have finally recovered. Hard time I presume ? Bon courage pour la suite ! :)

This is the most urgent thread. I can wait for the others.

Happy new year to all of you !

Hugh, if you may have some time to take a look at this one, tell me. I'll setup back your credentials as the site is regenerated every monday.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back