how to manage the display of lists

Can you explain more about what you mean by "separated by tab"?

So you mean you want to have a list view which splits groups into separate tabs? If so, we don't have that feature, and it would not be something we could just show you some code to do, as it owuld require some fairly extensive modifications to the list templating, and probably some custom JavaScript and PHP.

I think another Pro user may have done some list template modifications a while back which might do something similar to what you need, I'll try andfind them online and see if they still have that work.

-- hugh

You haven't really answered my question on what you are actually trying to do. I don't know what you are wanting to put in different tabs.

-- hugh

OK. We don't have a tabbed list template as yet, it's something we've looked at doing, and will probably add soon. But it's not a simple thing to do, and not something we can just help you do. Ill ask that other user if they still have the code they put together to show/hide groups - I think they used a jQuery widget of some sort.

For now, your best option is what Troester suggested above, the Toggle Columns option, which lets you hide/show elements and groups of columns.

-- hugh

ok but how declare more element in a groups can hide by toggle option ? in my toggle menu have a list of all element but not a group of element : how creat a entries in toggle element that hide simultaneously(in your exemple when your click in fab-join-test-join automaticelly more element are hide (l suppose that this element are declare in group ab-join-test-join automaticelly ' : how creat a group and affect elment in it

That menu just uses your form's grouping.

We don't currently have anything that lets you create arbitrary collections of elements to hide/show in list view, beyond the actual "formal" way your Groups are structured.

You could probably create your own, by looking at how the existing feature works, and emulating it with some custom JS and templating. But if you want us to do it, it's not really something we can do for you as part of regular support, it would have to be custom development work.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back