how count entries in list

order to count the number of records in my list : I have set up a field "total" which is supposed to implement a counter that counts the entries in my form. To do this element I put in "parameter list view" -> computing -> number that I have set to yes "Count Records" but it does not work.

also how to perform calculations such as addition of different field or a percentage between different fields (percentage of women, student rights, for example)

hello l want count th enumber of registry in my form : I put in "parameter list view" -> computing -> number that I have set to yes "Count Records" but it does not work.... L read the manual but l don(l don't understand what doesnt work)

Do you want to show the count in list view or do some calculation in a form?
Maybe post additionally in French to avoid misunderstandings.

Ok . merci pour votre r?ponse. Je souhaite, dans un premier temps, pouvoir compter le nombre d'entr?e dans un formulaire : c'eest ? dire de compter le nombre d'entr?e saisie par mes utilisateur (un champ affichant le total). Dans un deuxi?me je souhaite aussi bloquer apr?s un certain nombre d'entr? (par exemple pour permettre des inscription ? une activit? de 7 places : apr?s 7 entr?e l'acc?s au formulaire se bloque

in english .Ok. thank you for your reply. I wish, in the first instance, to count the number of inputs in a form: that is, to count the number of input typed by my user (a field that displays the total). Secondly I would also block after a certain number of entries (eg to allow entries to an activity of 7 seats: 7 entries after accessing the form block.

l find the guilty ...a deactiveted all element and reactiveted one by one and test the website ....and l find the gulty a simple element checkbox to validate the form (l Do not Understand why it crach the website ...). The delete it and now it is ok ... For you is not Necessary to find the real reason...it hide a other problem ?

I placed the offending element of the crach siteweb in the trash and I recreated exactly the same: everything works it's really stange and I'd like to understand why the activation of this element crashed the website .. .

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back