• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

pb display element cascading dropdown

Hello I installed the element 'cascading dropdown' and I do not put up a display restrint depending on the chosen another element to which it is linked option.
I want that when I make a choice on a element 'box' (related to cascading dropdown via the parameter 'watch') so my element cascading dropdown list only a certain part of the field of the element with which it is related

I'm sorry, I don't understand that at all. Not even a little bit!

Perhaps you could post that in French, and I'll consult one of our French speaking users.

-- hugh

Oh, by the way, as you are now a Pro user, can you start posting in the Pro forum? Makes it easier for us to prioritze your issues.

I'll move your existing threads as I answer them today.

-- hugh

Bonjour , et je suis honor? de devenir pro. JE connais personellement Rob Clayburn et j'esp?re aider au mieu ce fabuleux outil qu'es Fabrik. (j'ai r?dig? une petite aide en fran?ais de prise en main pour aider la communaut? francophone ? s'approprier cette outil )et encore merci de votre pr?cieuse aide.
Pour notre probl?me :
J'ai cr?e un element 'cascadingdropdown' qui s'appelle
' Coup de main propos? : Soutien scolaire' (http://fabrik.reseausolidaire.fr/index.php/inscription-adherents)
Mon formulaire affiche sous forme de "liste radio" le contenu du champ "Niveau d'?tude" (element databasejoin pointant vers la table appel? "plateforme_niveauscolaire" (voir image jointe cascading 1)
Dans la partie 'Watch' de mon element cascadingdropdown j'ai li? notre element cascadingdropdonw ? l'element "Niveau d'?tude" qui , comme je viens de la dire : est un simple 'databasejoin' qui pointe sur un champ 'niveau ?tude ' de la table 'plateforme_niveauScolaire' (voir image jointe : cascading2').
Je voudrais donc que quand on clique sur l'une des choix de l'element Liste radio 'Niveau d'?tude" : notre element cascadingdropdown cache seulement une partie des entr?es car l? il affiche qu'une seul entr? quelque soit notre choix ...
Comment permettre de selectione les element afficher du parameter "watch " car je peux le lien ? un l'ID met pas ? plusieurs ID de mon choix

Attachments

• cascading1.jpg
    cascading1.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 174
  • cascading2.jpg
    cascading2.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 169
in English :

Hello, and I am honored to become pro. I personally know Rob Clayburn and hopefully help better now what art Fabrik this fabulous tool. (I wrote a little help from French grip to help the francophone community to take ownership of this tool) and thank you again for your help.
For our problem:
I created an element 'cascadinddropdown' called
'Coup de main propos? : Soutien scolaire' (http://fabrik.reseausolidaire.fr/index.php/inscription-adherent)

In the parameter 'Watch' of my element CascadingDropDown I linked it to element "Niveau d'?ducation" ( a simple 'databasejoin' to a field 'level study' table 'plateforme_niveauScolaire' (see picture attached: cascading2.
This element (Niveau d'?tude) is in a form : of type radio list.
So I would like when l click on the option of element 'List radio 'Niveau d'?tude" the element cascadinddropdown display only some of the entries because only one appears whatever our choice ...

I'll need to login to your site to look at your settings. Can you fill in your My Sites details (link to the left of any of your posts).

-- hugh

You shouldn't post login data in the forum. Put it in mysite in fabrikar.com

gesendet mit Tapatalk

You don't need to give us CPanel / ftp / myPhpAdmin for your sites unless we specifically ask for them, just fill out the basic site URL and admin login section, here:

http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites

You can enter multiple sites.

One more thing. You are posting a LOT of questions. Which is OK, but obviously we cannot answer this many questions all at once, and will have to deal with them one by one. Can you give us some indication as to the priority for each one. We need some idea of the priority each one has in your work, so we can answer them in the order that best suits your needs.

-- hugh

Can you follow up on this post when you have fixed that "deleted connection" problem, as we can't go any further with any of your currently open threads until that is resolved.

-- hugh

hello as you now l fix the problem of my connexion but how :
I created an element 'cascadinddropdown' called
'Coup de main propos? : Soutien scolaire' with this parameter :
http://screencast.com/t/cCIacelDHCvD (it view cheklist of the fiel 'Mati?re' of the table plateforme_matiere).
In the parameter 'watch' (http://screencast.com/t/CemE4dyK9xJR) I take a relation with the element 'niveau d'?tude ' (a simple 'databasejoin' to a field 'niveau d'?tude study' table 'plateforme_niveauScolaire').

However l want creat a personnalize view of the fiel 'Mati?re' in relation on the choise

So I would like when l click on the option of element 'List radio 'Niveau d'?tude" the element cascadinddropdown display only some of the entries because only one appears whatever our choice ...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back