• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

french gateway to plug in sms

Not sure what you mean by "confirm the settings"?

We provide those gateways as examples you can work from to create your own provider specific gateways.

Which provider are you wanting to use, and do you have a URL to their API documentation?

-- hugh

hello l success confirm parameter and when l valide the form l have this error message :(l want use a provider free it work with phone french)

Warning: stripslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_form/sms/sms.php on line 126

Notice: Undefined variable: oForm in /home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_form/sms/sms.php on line 52

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_form/sms/sms.php on line 52

Fatal error: Class 'Services_Twilio' not found in /home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_form/sms/gateway/twilio.php on line 46

Well I don't think twilio is going to help, as although they provide services in France, according to their site it's $0.07 per text.

Do you have anothe SMS provider in mind which provides free services in France?

Meanwhile, I'll have a look at fixing the Twilio example. The SMS plugin doesn't get used much, and tends to suffer from "code rot", as we update the rest of Fabrik. Problems only come to light when someone starts using it again.

-- hugh

OK, the Twilio example needs to have this API library loaded:

https://github.com/twilio/twilio-php

... which we don't include in our git repo. That would be up to anyone wanting to use Twilio to install, using the method that best suits them (pear, Composer, ZIP download, git, etc). The Services folder from the Twilio API would then need to be in ./libraries/twilio in your main J! folder structure.

II don't have it installed, and it looks like their API has been changed a bit, so it would take a little work to get it running again.

However ... as Twilio wouldn't meet your "free" requirement, that wuldn't help you at the moment.

So, have you found an SMS provider in France with free services? If so, can you point me at their API documentation, and I can help you build a gateway for it that will work with this plugin. Depending on the service, the API would either be some simple documentation detailing the query string args you need to use on a URL (like &username=foo&password=bar&send_to=1234567), or (like Twilio) it might involve an actual code library.

-- hugh

Your link doesn't look like a gateway (i.e. something you can use from php via URL etc).

We're looking for something like this:

http://www.allmysms.com/api-sms/http/

So you need to find an SMS provider, with free services, that has something similar to that. An API. Something telling you how to connect to their service and send messages through them, using either a simple HTTP connection, or a SOAP service, etc.

I just searched for "france sms api", that was the first result. Doesn't look like they have a free service, and I doubt you'll find any that are totally free, although some may have an entry level teir that allows a few free messages.

-- hugh

I'm no Fabrik developper, but this is what the subscription page says:
If you are looking for us to:
  • Create full design specifications
  • Implement projects using Fabrik
  • Create new plug-ins, or add new features
then, sorry, but our support package won't cover this, instead please contact us for a quote.

So maybe you could ask a (French speaking) developper (like jfquestiaux) to help you.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back