Error

lindalong

My client informed me they are getting the following error. They say they did not make any changes to the site. The error comes up both front/backend so I can can't even get in to administer the site.
Any help here on how to fix this or work around it so I can get into the site would be appreciated.

Warning: require_once(/home/wwwgrasp/public_html/components/com_fabrik/helpers/arrayhelper.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Input/output error in /home/wwwgrasp/public_html/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 53

Thanks
Linda

If nobody did change anything - maybe the site got hacked.
Check if /components/com_fabrik/helpers/arrayhelper.php is there (via FTP, cPanel Filemanager or whatever).
Which Joomla and Fabrik version?
Backup (Joomla + DB).

You can try to
restore a recent backup
or
disable the Fabrik system plugin directly in the DB
and/or
update (=reload) Fabrik from GitHub joomla25 branch

troester,
thanks for the info. I do believe there is an issue on the host side. The files are there but locked and I can't see them in ftp only in cpanel and they won't let me overwrite them. I've take this up with the host.
Linda

I tried this disable the Fabrik system plugin directly in the DB but then I ended up with a page not found error and still could not get into the admin area.

So how do I disable Fabrik via the database so it's not called?

I really could use some help here. I disabled the plg_fabrik_system in #__extensions and got the 400 - COM_FABRIK_SYSTEM_PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE. What else can I do to disable the calls to fabrik in the database so that the site can be up. The issue is not a fabrik one but the host (hostgator) has been unresponsive on fixing the lock on the files causing an input/output error. If I can disable fabrik, the site would be mostly up until I get a response from the host.

Disbling the Fabrik system plugin should let you access the administration of the site, despite the 404 error in front (in my case, it works).
You can try to disable Fabrik itself in the database: com_fabrik, but it will also give you a 404 error on all the pages where you have some Fabrik stuff.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back