Cascading Dropdown Element Only Showing a Few Lists - Bug?

I'm trying to set up a cascading dropdown element that pulls up schools in a particular district. However, when I go to choose the list there are only three lists showing, and they are all new ones that I added yesterday. The other lists do not show up. I already have several forms set up that have the district databasejoin and school cascadingdropdown from before I updated to the latest Fabrik using the Joomla! update feature. I just updated to the latest GitHub release just a few minutes ago. Still isn't showing the other lists.

Nevermind. Under the site databases dropdown, there were more site databases than the one showing. I chose a different one, and found the list I needed. Not sure why there are more than one, but it worked.

Attention!
If it is not intentionally and you don't know exactly what you are doing you should only have ONE Fabrik connection (id=1, default) pointing to the Joomla database.

You should recreate the new lists and delete this additional connection (trash+delete).

Well, it wasn't intentional, but I have not purposely set up more than one connection. I wouldn't say that I don't know what I'm doing, either. However, it is showing three connections, all the same connection. This was not done by me, so I'm not sure what's going on.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back