my list is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you didn't delete the list and now your menu is pointing to the deleted list?
Which lists do you have (which list ids)?

is very deappointed...L only delete a element cascading dropdown that l have duplicate (so is not important ) and now my list is over ...L don't understant....

after duplicate my element cascading dropbown then delete the item from the trash duplicate my site is dead

Sounds a bit like he duplicated the element (which creates a clone??) and then deleted the element that it is based on. If this is the case, it doesn't sound good.

If you delete an element which is the base for a clone, then Fabrik should either stop you and tell you to unclone first, or it should automatically unclone and inform you.

I know that now do not duplicate element and it is the second time I plant my site after emptying the trash. Be that as it is what can I do how re-established in the view of my list ...

Sounds a bit like he duplicated the element (which creates a clone??) and then deleted the element that it is based on. If this is the case, it doesn't sound good.

If you delete an element which is the base for a clone, then Fabrik should either stop you and tell you to unclone first, or it should automatically unclone and inform you.

l delete the clone only not the element which is the base
Of more if l creat a clone that because l want use the seem element for a other fiel but how l have problem (pb name when l save and othet...) I choose to creat a element from zero that why l delete the clone ...

Usually it's no problem to delete the parent or the child element.
But it is no good idea to copy (clone) dbjoins and cascadingdropdowns. They are creating/using joins and there may be issues if those joins are copied.
@Rob/Hugh: If the copy is done into the same group with a new element name the copied join is using the original name in table_key

But I've tried with different rounds of cdd elements/trash/delete and can't see that my list is going away.

This may be still be a problem of your screwed up setting with multiple Fabrik connections, dbjoins using different connections....
There are still lists pointing to the non-existing connection2
http://fabrik.reseausolidaire.fr/index.php/liste-de-s-metiers
so your site setup isn't clean at all.

ok for be clear my problem is not possible to solve ?
I know all my problem of the 2 connextion l resolve by a action the last week .One technicien change name connextion 2 by 1 in phpadmin on my all my table. L know he forget to rename it (liste-de-s-metiers) .
L understand never clone and delete databasejoin and ccd element but now what l m doing ?

I guess you have three choices:

1. (Recommended) Restore from a backup from a day or two ago.
  2. Delete the dbjoin elements and recreate them.
  3. Use phpmyadmin to look inside the database to figure out how to correct the corruption that has occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back