fileupload bug

arie

Hello,

Here is the problem, I've got 2 join lists. list 2 is repeatable.
On the form of the list #2 (there is one repeated group) => several elements + one fileupload element.

First time i add a record, I 3 repeated groups with 3 uploaded files (1->1.png, 2=>2.png and 3=>3.pdf) => (cf step1.png)
If I edit this record and just saving the form with no changes (1=>1.png, 2=>1.png and 3=>2.png) : there is an offset of the files. repeated file #2 is replaced by file #1 and repeated file #3 is replaced by file #2 => (cf step2.png)

Hope this is understandable.

Attachments

• step1.png
    step1.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 194
  • step2.png
    step2.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 192
OOOOOPS! I apologize for the profanity in that image. It's one of my standard test images, and I tend to forget it's probably offensive to some folk. I belong to a group called "Older, Wiser Liberals" (OWL's), and "Irritable Owl Syndrome" (a play on "Irritable Bowel Syndrome") is one of our sub-groups, and that;s the cover art for it.

Anyway ... is there anything else "different" about your form which might make a difference?

Is your form on the site in your My Sites? if so, which one?

-- hugh

Just to be 100% sure that has nothing to do with it (I can't think how it would, but it seems to be one of the few differences between my test and your page), can you access that for through a norma coponent link .... option-com_fabrik&view=form&formid=X&rowid=Y .... and make sure it behaves the same way.

I turn off my J! template and turn on Protostar's one, then I tried using the standard link index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=5&rowid=1 and it behaves the same way!

Is your form on the site in your My Sites? if so, which one?

I'll need to login to your site and see in what way it differs from my test setup. I've tried several combinations, but I can't get my tests to behave like yours is.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back