Visualization calendar - day and week wrong event display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martooti

Hi, I make an calendar for one of my list and there is a problem when it display to events that are in the same time range for day and week view. Second event is moved to the next day. Any ideas how to change that?
I am using Joomla 3.3 and newest github fabrik version on protostar template.

As you can see on the pictures attached 24th of Nov two cars are scheduled - toyota and audi, but in the week schedule audi is moved from 24th to 25th

Attachments

• montlyview.jpg
    montlyview.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 253
  • weeklyview.jpg
    weeklyview.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 250
Can you fill in your My Sites, and let me know where the front end menu is, if it isn't obvious.

I can't replicate this locally ... and I need to see your page, as it could possibly be a CSS issue which is "bumping" the displat across, rather than getting the actual date wrong.

-- hugh

It's a wrong gridsize
In calendar.js it must be
eventWidth = Math.floor((td.getSize().x - gridSize) / (gridSize +1));
line 776 and 596
(resize is still wrong)

.did you switch to debug JS in Fabrik options to run the modified uncompressed calendar.js?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

I switched it now: Allow fabrikDebug: Debug JS.
The only result I got : sometimes it soesnt show calendar at all. The event is still moved to next day :(
And to be clear I change the lines in calendar.js that is located in plugins/fabrik_visualization/calendar

Yes, in \plugins\fabrik_visualization\calendar\calendar.js
I just did it again after a GitHub update and it's ok on my site (day and week view)

Are you using a Protostar template?
I made a new github update just now, I changes calendar.js again and I make debug js. Still calendar move event from 24 Nov to 25 Nov see here

You must do
eventWidth = Math.floor((td.getSize().x - gridSize) / (gridSize +1));
(gridSize +1)
(with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back