Blank White screen after install

jckinsey

I have a Joomla 2.5.27 site that I have repeatedly tried to install Fabrik to. I have never had a problem with the program before.

I updated my site, made a complete backup and installed Fabrik 3.09 - instead of a success or error screen, I get a blank white screen in both front and backend of the site. the only way to fix it is to restore, or delete the Fabrik references in the database.

I have tried 3 times now. After the 2nd attempt, I went through the site and database and deleted all references to Fabrik in case something wasn't updating correctly. The exact same thing happened again.

Other components installed are Virtuemart, Community Builder, Breezing Forms and Emerald8. I really need this to work as I need to be able to generate reports from Emerald8 and Fabrik is my favorite took for doing this type of reporting.

Any ideas?

PHP Memory Limit is 128mb
After setting the error reporting to maximum and trying to install again, I get this message and the site is broken again:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JForm in /home/southbyi/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/form.php on line 43

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back