Calendar Visualization Help

valandor062

Hello,

I know I'm packed full of questions.....

Right now I am wondering how to edit the pop-up for the calendar visualization? I know how to edit the over-all layout changing the template, however I really don't want it to say add/edit event at the top if it's set up to only view the content rather than edit or add any. Preferably I would much rather it say the name of the event I.E. My Big Event Name....

Thanks for any help....
~
Valandor
A.K.A. Anthony

I've decided to go ahead and just hide the add/edit at the top of the page with css. I don't know why but no matter what I do the add/edit is what comes. I'm sure this isn't the functionality it's supposed to have, may be because I'm using bootstrap 3 in my design.

I have also written some jQuery to replace the icon elements when someone clicks on the event. I have the show full details set to yes for this calendar. The code below has been working decently to replace the icons in the pop-up window of the calendar for me. Also the class viewContainer was blocking the buttons and causing it to be almost off screen to the right in firefox so I made the display to inline-block with a width of 100% so it would display correctly.

Code:
//
deatils_id#.php //id# = id of form
jQuery(function($){
            $(".fabrikEvent").click(function(){
                setTimeout(function(){
                    replacement();
                }, 2000);
            }); 

//runs on first click automatically
                replacement();

//Replaces bootstrap 2 classes with bootstrap 3 for pop-up window
            function replacement(){
            $( "[class*='icon']" ).each ( function (e) {

var elClasses = $(this).attr ( 'class' ).split ( '  ' );

for ( var index in elClasses ) {
                                var classNum = elClasses[index].split ( '-' )[0];
                                var classNum1 = elClasses[index].split ( '-' )[1];
                                var classNum2 = elClasses[index].split ('-')[2];

if(classNum !== 'glyphicon' || classNum2 === 'undefined'){
                                    $("."+classNum+"-"+classNum1).removeClass(classNum+"-"+classNum1).addClass('glyphicon glyphicon-'+classNum1);
                                }
                                break;
                            }
                            //Major name changes
                            $("i.icon-out-2").removeClass('icon-out-2').addClass('glyphicon glyphicon-fullscreen');
                            $("i.icon-cancel").removeClass('icon-cancel').addClass('glyphicon glyphicon-remove');
                        });
    }
});

~
Valandor
A.K.A.
Anthony

I'm using bootstrap 3
You may run into other issues as well. Fabrik is using the standard Joomla BS2 and expecting a BS2 Joomla template (compatible to protostar).

Hi troester,

I've already figured out the forms pretty well, and I don't see me doing to much with other visualizations. If I do I will figure it out when that time comes.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back