I'll go crazy with error 500 ...

theboss

:confused: in one form only and only with advanced search that involve 2 or more field.

Error (well known) is "500 - DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (xxxxxx) at position 0 (L): The timezone could not be found in the database"

other 2 forms works fine with same criteria.
It can be a table problem? settings are identical for all forms.

...discovered now that with a forced reload (F5) of page after showing error it works, can you tell me what's happen?

in one form only, in same form popup calendar is not shown in internet explorer, ok for firefox. Other forms are ok with no errors.

Joomla 2.5.6/Fabrik 3.0.6.3
thanks

can you PM me an ftp account and admin log please, and details of which list generates the error.

The error occurs when an unrecognisable string is passed in to be turned into a date object, although I've not seen the 'The timezone could not be found in the database' part of that message before.

oh think we have two posts on the same subject. In the other one I just asked you to post in sliver but I see that you did already! :)
So to summarize from the other post, I took a look, but can't see what would be causing it. So I'll need an ftp account to be able to debug what is happening inside the code

thx
Rob

some elements for you...

change order of query in "advanced search" put in first position a number and then a text field seems to solve problem.

Same fields and same value in inverse order produce error 500.

...advanced search with a single value in date field (present in db) return no records.

yeah! I found where the bug was and I believe I have fixed it, both on your site and in github
Thanks for your patience!
Rob

thanks to you Rob ! :)

I confirm is solved, tested with IE/Firefox/Chrome, as search for a specific sigle date!

Hello, I reopen this thread because i encounter the same issue on a list.
DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (29/12/14 00:00:00) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character

Can someone give me some helps please?

hi - which site/list is this on? have you narrowed it down to which element is causing the error?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back