Date of event is not saved after submitting my form and no redirect occurs

Hello,
I have just updated to the last Fabrik release from Github. I'm running the last Joomla release and I use Protostar as template. Below is my website config:
OS Linux y
PHP 5.4.36
MySQLi 5.5.40-36.1
Caching Enabled
GZip Disabled
I encountered 3 issues for this form:
1 - the submit date does not display anymore and is not recorded in the database
2 - the redirect link does not work as it should. I just see the message "record has been successfully added" on the top of my page and the popup "thank you" page does not display. I have every data added to the database but not the "submit date".
3 - The form used to be displayed inside an article using the Fabrik form module with the plugin load position and now, the form does not display anymore.
Please can someone help me on this matter?
Thank you

You've updated from which version?

It sounds like some error related to the date element. Is it working if you disable this element?
The form used to be displayed inside an article using the Fabrik form module with the plugin load position
I don't think I get your setup:confused:
Form in an article, ok
But how do you use the Fabrik form module here?

Oh sorry for that! I have updated to Fabrik 3.2 for Joomla 3.3.6.
So if I undesrtood, should I disable the date element that was automatically created with the creation of the form? Please advise?
To use the fabrik form module, I first create the form, then go to the module management and create a new module. Sure I also don't forget to assigned this module to the right form and position. In my article, I insert the plugin {loadposition mymoduleposition}. Note, that this function used to work before the update. Does another way exist to do it?

thank you

My question was from where did you update (e.g. J!2.5/Fabrik3.0)?
If you've updated from Fabrik3.0 this is a migration where you have to adapt the date formats (beside other things).
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/upgrading-from-3-0-to-3-1/

You should disable the date element just for testing.

I can't understand your complicated article/form/module setup (which may create issues).
Why don't you include the form into your article directly with the Fabrik content plugin?
{fabrik view=form id=xy ....}
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/content-plugin/

Thank you for your reply.
I did not upgrade, but update as my Joomla version was already 3.0 version. I have used this link to update my Fabrik version https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/. I just wanted to stay up-to-date with the latest code updates between official releases. The date used to work before... The format of date is d/m/Y and the date element is default to current date.
When I disabled the date element, the form is still working but nothing is saved when I enabled it again.

I also have the redirect issue on this form. Do you have a solution, please?

I tried to embed the form as you suggested with no success. Note that this form can be accessed only once registered.

Thank you

Is the form working via menu item?
Can you see an error message (set Joomla error reporting to max, check console and network responses in a browser dev tool)?
Try to change the form module's "ajaxfy" setting (I never know if yes or no is working).
I tried to embed the form as you suggested with no success. Note that this form can be accessed only once registered.
Display the article for registereds only.

Yes, the form is working via menu items and bootstrap is selected.
After setting Joomla error to max and checking the console, no error is mentioned.
I tried the both settings with no success.
As I could'nt solve my embedding form issue, I decided to put a direct link to the form. However, I still would appreciate to get the submit date saved and the redirect working. I really need help with that...

Which site / form? You have two sites listed in yur My Sites. Let me know which one I need to be looking at.

-- hugh

OK, I've resolved both issues.

For the date element, I've set an eval'ed default, which works. For some reason, I have no idea why, the "Default to today's date" option isn't working. Works for me on my site, but not on yours. But using the eval'ed default of "return date('d/m/Y');" achieves the same thing.

For the redirect, I would up deleting and recreating the plugin, which fixed it. Again, don't know why.

-- hugh

Thank you very much! You made my day.

I can see that you managed to get the date displayed as well. But for some reasons, the display format of the date does not follow what you requested. It shows m/d/Y instead of d/m/Y. How could we keep the same format?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back