Problem with the header buttons in Ajaxified lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimoss

Hi

I think I found a small bug with the buttons in the headers in Ajaxified links.

1. If the buttons are rendered as inline they are vansished
2. If the buttons are rendered as dropdown then the 'Delete' option is appeared or not according to these conditions:
If the Ajaxified list has Require Filtering to off in list options then it's ok (Delete option appears).
If the Ajaxified list has Require Filtering to on in list options then it's NOT ok (Delete option not appears).

There is a also a setting in the general fabrik options which is wrong. In the list menu in the "Render buttons as" there is 'Floating' option which needs to be removed. Maybe this is also related with the buttons because if I put the general default option to 'Dropdown' and in the specific list I select to render the button as 'Use as global' then the dropdown dissapears..

Thanks!

P.S. This problem first posted in this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...lculations-position-in-ajaxified-lists.40223/
...but I opened a new one after Hugh proposal.

do you have an example page that we can look at?

For the Render buttons as floating that's still needed as there could be J2.5 sites running fabrik which can use that option.

Odd I can still the header drop down and the rows dropdown items.
I using chrome on windows, is there a specific OS/browser that I need to use to see the bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back