• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Solved: Related data column not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

juuser

Hello,

I have a related data column that for some reason is not showing in list. Relation to other table is via databasejoin element. This same list has relations to other tables similarly and these columns show fine, just one has a problem.

This columns is not also showing on backend.

Do you have any ideas where to start tracking the problem?

Thanks!

This is weird. I created a new table, made only one databasejoin element linking to main table, but after enabling, the test table related data column is still not showing in main table :(

Is this the same related table?
Check access settings, prefilters, PK element settings (is the dbjoin using id[recommended] as value?) ...

Thanks, it's the same table. I changed all the access levels to Public on both tables, checked that dbjoin is using id-element and disabled all the javascript from id-elements. Also checked there is no prefilters. Still problems.

I made some more testing and here is the result:

With original main table and original related data table:

1) Form related data column alone show up fine
2) List related data column does not show
3) When I enable list related data column, also form related data column disappears.

With original main table and new related data table:
1) Form related data column alone show up fine
2) List related data column does not show

Unfortunately list related data column is the one i need to be showing :(

BR,
Martin

Hello,

I have now copy of my site up and running. Login data is in "my sites" section. Problematic list is #28 (Vormide andmed). Can you please take a look. The related data list column not appearing is called "Vormide remondiregister"

Friendly bump :) This PHP plugin issue seems to be solved now with workaround, so maybe it's possible to check this last issue i have before my big site upgrade.

Thanks!

Try to clean up your site, you have still a lot of lists,forms,groups in trash.
Empty lists from trash with "all form, group, elements" (but don't delete the DB columns)

Your element used for the related data link (id728) has at least one child element (id 3779) which is published, but belongs to a group in trash.
No idea if such "trashed but published" combinations will break anything.
Additionally you have a lot of published elements with no name,group...

Thanks Troester, I deleted all the items in trash, cleared browser and joomla cache, but still same problem :(

Sorry, forgot to clear list trash, just deleted items. Problem seems to be gone now. Thanks!!! :)

w00t!
Glad to hear.

You can close solved threads by unchecking "Open" in Thread Tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back