GoogleMap visualisation with two sources

koekkoek

Hello

Trying to get a double set of markers on one google maps visualisation.
First list works fine but second (and any other more) does not display !
Seems getlistModels is not working.

Couuld you help ?

Best regards

Do you have table join on your list(s), and if so, are you using the "merge" option on them?

troester seems to have narrowed this down to a fix we did recently to prevent spoofing of pre-filters, when 'merge' is enabled on joins, so I just wanted to get some confirmation of you setup.

-- hugh

Hello,
We do not have any joined table on it, just single and simple table.
It's justs the same table twice with a different pre-filter (we want to display a different icon depending on address type)

I'm not shure but it looks like the filter array is kept alive from previous table on getlistModels.
So i have value=A AND value=B when value can be A OR B => No data

PS : Nice picture (avatar), hope it's fine for you now

Thanks for asking ... I'm still recovering, it was a tough 6 months, but I'm steadily getting my strength back.

OK, I'll try that scenraio.

Seems like we have two issue. I think I've found the issue which Troester was talking about, which is where where we chop the main row's keys down to the limit length for pagination. The map viz overrides pagination, as it obviously doesn't make any sense to apply 'x rows per page' limit in a map viz context. However ... that issue only happens when using joined, merged data.

So I'll take a look at the "same list" thing. And yes, I can imagine that would have issues with pre-filtering. One fix might be to copy the list, and use two different copies, rather than specifying the same list twice in the viz.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back