CSV export from frontend not working

HenrikGroth

I can simply not get the CSV export to work from the frontend. The CSV export works fine from the backend, but I need the frontend export for selected users.

I tried all kinds of combinations but the result is always the same... See attached screenshot.

I'm using Joomla 2.5.28 and Fabrik 3.2.

Please help!

Best regards,
Henrik Groth-Andersen

Attachments

• 2015-02-24_191820.jpg
    2015-02-24_191820.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 524
If it's working in backend it may be a template issue.
Which Joomla template are you using?
Can you see JS errors (in a browser dev tool).

I'm using the Fontaine template. It has a JS error "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function" in script.js, line 296, but this makes no sense to me, sorry not an JS expert...

Also two JS errors from fabrik

Attachments

• template error.png
    template error.png
    816.7 KB · Views: 455
  • JS console.png
    JS console.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 502
Fabrik3.2 on J!2.5 is a bit special anyway.
But you should update from GitHub (after a backup), there have been fixes concerning compatibility of 3rd party templates etc. with require.js

Or you can try to assign a standard Joomla template (beez, protostar) to your Fabrik site.

As Troester said, the main issue there is the "mismatched anonymous define", which is preventing any of ur JS form loading. Updating from github should fix that.

-- hugh

Thanks for the answers. I have talked to the owner of the site and we have agreed its time to upgrade Joomla to latest version. I will wait with the upgrade until fabrik 3.2.1 has been officially released.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back