• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Create users from fronten - inclusive custom Acymailing fields

clucking

Hi,

I wonder if any of you can comment on this requirement and the possibility to let Fabrik do the job:

I would like to be able to create users from the front-end and include some custom fields from the Acymailing extension. At the time of creation the user is also created as user in Acymailing.
Today these fields are automatically added to the registration page when added to the Acymailing configuration. Also if I create a new user in the backend - the custom fields are there without any custom coding.
So the question is, if I implement a Fabrik form and let an authorized user create new users from this, will the acymailing fields also be there - or would it be possible to include them with or without coding? I'm not a programmer, though ;(

Thanks,

Claus.

The ACY Mailing API is pretty easy to drive, although if you don't have any PHP skills, that probably won't help much.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back