• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

pivot plugin

arie

Hi, the plugin doesnt apply the number format to the total rows/cols.
Is that normal behaviour?

In which case yes, that's "normal" behavior. The sums aren't elements, they just sum the values in the database. So they don't inherit any element specific settings.

We could probably add that as a feature, although probably as a separate format setting on the pivot plugin rather than pulling the settings from the elements being summed. Although that might be possible, I'll take a look.

-- hugh

Oh, I remember. Number formatting was a feature I added for you in the 3.0 version. Which if I recall correctly, I did say would not exist as and when you migrated to 3.1.

I'll look at porting that stuff forward.

-- hugh

OK, about to commit.

Can you test asap and let me know, as we're hoping to get 3.3.2 out this week, and it'd be nice to make sure any issues with pivot are ironed out.

Oh, you also get your ordering of sums, as well as the number formatting, as I'm feeling nice today. :)

-- hugh

That's because I blocked you on Skype back when I got irritated that you said you'd take out a subscription, when I pointed out I couldn't do on-demand Skype support for free, so I then spent a month or so answering your Skype questions, then found out you had never taken out a sub. I'll unblock you now, but I'm still a little bit butthurt about that.

I committed the changes about half an hour ago, I had to sort out some other unrelated commits (to the upsert plugin) before I could push my changes.

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/5fd730d6549b549a4e7b83b8bcbafd60692c4fc5

-- hugh

not fully true but don't want to enter into a complex and long discussion.
I have now a pro sub (renew it today because my debit card was expired).

Thank for your commitments

Row total doesn't work!

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-03-18 à 19.04.44.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-03-18 à 19.04.44.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 227
Can you post a screenshot of your settings?

Or ... which site / list is it, and I'll log in. It all seems to work OK on my test site, but no doubt your settings are different. Probably a filtering issue.

-- hugh

here are the screenshots

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-03-18 à 21.56.28.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-03-18 à 21.56.28.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Capture d’écran 2015-03-18 à 21.56.39.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-03-18 à 21.56.39.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 243
And the sums were correct before the changes I made? That's weird, as I can't see how the changes I made would affect the actual summing.

Looking at it ...

-- hugh

I'll need to log in an take a look, I can't replicate this. Works fine on my end, with a similar setup.

-- hugh

Well, there's obviously nothing I can do from the front end, other than see that you are telling the truth, which I wasn't disputing. I'll need backend access to actually do anything.

If you turn off number formatting everywhere, so it's just plain old dotted decimal with no thousand sepchars, does it total correctly?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back