Problems with row calculation with ajax

josueben

Hi,

i'm using fabrik 3.2 and joomla 3.3.6. I have a list with a row calculations. If i select ajaxif in the list, when i filter or navigate it the row calculations don't update and instead shows on top instead of on the bottom row. I attached a image

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 144
I updated to fabrik 3.3.1, but now in some view list show the following message and not working well:
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): AttValue: " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): attributes construct error in Entity, line: 1 in /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 1 in Entity, line: 1 in /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: span line 1 and a in Entity, line: 1 in /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 1 in /com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): AttValue: " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): attributes construct error in Entity, line: 1 in /com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 1 in Entity, line: 1 in /com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: span line 1 and a in Entity, line: 1 in /com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 1 in /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

I can replicate this if you are using an element with static icon and the element text contains a <

But this issue is already in old Fabrik versions (checked with 3.2 and 3.1).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back