Does JUser Joomla User Plugin also trigger standard user events...

develum

I'm wondering if the JUser plugin for Fabrik also triggers all the standard user events for Joomla once it is completed?

Basically I am trying to find out if I should just go ahead and build a custom Joomla User Plugin that works off these triggers:
However if JUser plugin doesn't trigger the rest of the event chain for the User component it might not make sense to do this. Basically I was going to build a custom Fabrik form for the user profile, then hopefully just have my custom Joomla user plugin trigger the events I need to complete my application.

Anyone know if this is possible?

I don't have that specific answer - but before you go off writing your own plugin, you should know that JSN already has a free 'skeleton' Joomla 3.x compatible plugin that does just what you need, or propose writing yourself - and you can use it for more than just the JUser class.

Ok thanks. Well I might experiment with both a Fabrik solution or a Joomla plugin solution and see what works best, unless a get a more specific answer. But yeah I won't start from scratch.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back