Video upload in form and show in details

Martooti

I tried to upload a short video file to my fabrik list but unforunately I got error
Code:
 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '';' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in D:\xampp\htdocs\rsb\plugins\fabrik_element\fileupload\element\allvideos.php on line 14
I am not sure what to do about it.
Also I would like to know if after the video will be successfully uploaded it will be shown with a player in the details view?

It fixed the problem. Thank you Troester :)
Is it possible to show a preview of the video on the page load? It show black background with jw player logo only in my site.

If you need to change the behavior of the allvideo model, you can customize it. All we do currently is insert the appropriate content plugin text to trigger the allvideo plugin, depending on file type:

Code:
case 'flv':
$this->output = "{flvremote}$src{/flvremote}";
break;
case '3gp':
$this->output = "{3gpremote}$src{/3gpremote}";
break;
case 'divx':
$this->output = "{divxremote}$src{/divxremote}";
break;

I don't use that plugin, but it may well have attributes you can set on those {playertype} plugin strings.

See ./plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/element/custom/README on how to override the existing code. Basically it just involves copying the existing files to different names, then tweaking the code to do what you need, like adding player attributes in the above code.

You'd need to refer to the AllVideo documentation to see what you can and can't do with their plugins though.

-- hugh[/code]

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back