Where Query in Cascadingdropdown in repeated group

josueben

Hi,

i have a form with a repeated group. In the repeated group i have 1 database join element and 3 cascadingdropdown elements.
The first cascadingdropdown (qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___tipo) is watching the database join element (qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___id_item), the second cascadingdropdown (qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___campana) is watching the first cascadingdropdown (qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___tipo) and the third cascadingdropdown (qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___vendedor) is watching the second cascadingdropdown (qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___campana).

The thing is the cascadingdropdowns depends too of the previous elements, for example: the second cascadingdropdown (qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___campana) is watching the first cascadingdropdown (qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___tipo), but i need filter it for the database join element (qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___id_item) too. I did this using WHERE clause in
cascadingdropdown element (i put {thistable}.id='{qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___id_item_raw}'), but it isn't work, the cascadingdropdown element don't show anything... What can i do?

Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back