• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

List Plugin Description for Header Not Saving

altnetwork

When adding the description in the List Plugin Description Field it will not save it. If I do more the one it will not let me enter any text in the field.

Attachments

• sshot-10.png
    sshot-10.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 172
We're working on it, seems like a recent commit broke something in the settings handling. hang tight, we'll get it resolved ASAP.

-- hugh

Yes I do, actually. Status is "completely forgotten about it, about six bazillion things ahead of it in the Urgent Must Get Done queue".

I'll have a look now though, see if it's quick fix.

-- hugh

Still no clue why it's not working. TBH I can't even locate the code that should save those settings, even after stepping through the save() function. Which might explain why they don't get saved.

--hugh

It's still very low down the priority list atm.

When Rob gets back from the big J! shindig in Prague, I'll see if he can fix it with his Big Fabrik Hammer.

-- hugh

Sorry, like I said, I can't even see where / how it's supposed to save that field. The code in the backend list model is very different from the form model, where we save the same stuff.

-- hugh

I don't know if this will help but the List Plugin for Emails has the same feature to save the description and it works.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back