error on click on calendar in date field

Martooti

When try to open calendar to choose the date in date field I am redirected to empty page with text:
"{"modified":[],"errors":{"___arrival_date":[["Validation failed"]],"___departure_date":[["Validation failed"]],"___name":[["Validation failed"]],"___email":[["Validation failed"]]}}"
I try to close the typing, remove the notempty validation rule, but the problem still occur.
You can see at: http://crocodile.abdoo-webdesign.com/hotels-accomodations/rentals/villas-in-khaligeya-village-hurghada
Please advice what is wrong and what to do
Thanks in advance

It seems a click on the calendar icon is trying to submit the form (wheras "book now" is doing nothing).
What are your Fabrik form module settings? Ajaxfy=yes or no?

It was set to "yes". I did change it to "no" but still it doesn't work. And you area right it seems like it the click on calendar icon is tying to submit the form.
I try to put a form as menu item and the same thing is happening there :(

I think ajaxfied=yes is the better setting (I'm never sure which one).
The issue may be related to your Joomla template.
I can remember older threads about it (but can't find them at the moment).

Can you open the form via menu item and then append ?template=protostar to the URL and try again (or post the link to the form)?

Indeed I think the issue was a template
I removed
Code:
#sidebar-right .form-horizontal .control-label {width:100%;clear:both;text-align:left}#sidebar-right .form-horizontal .controls {margin-left:0px;width:100%}
#sidebar-right .form-horizontal .control-group {margin-bottom: 0}

#sidebar-right .form-search input, .form-inline input, .form-horizontal input, .form-search textarea, .form-inline textarea, .form-horizontal textarea, .form-search select, .form-inline select, .form-horizontal select, .form-search .help-inline, .form-inline .help-inline, .form-horizontal .help-inline, .form-search .uneditable-input, .form-inline .uneditable-input, .form-horizontal .uneditable-input, .form-search .input-prepend, .form-inline .input-prepend, .form-horizontal .input-prepend, .form-search .input-append, .form-inline .input-append, .form-horizontal .input-append {
width:86%;
padding:2%}

from the style.css and it works good now when form is inside component (http://crocodile.abdoo-webdesign.com/book-now), but the error still appear when the form is in the sidebar. Hmm

Hi Martooti,

I had the same problem and in my case it was another plugin (cookies accept) that was causing this. Removed it and all is good.

Hannes

I found out that in my case the problem seems to be with fabrik and slider . It look like it gives "
TypeError: requirejs is undefined

requirejs.config({"

Is there a way to fix it?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back