cascading dropdown in repeated group not working

Martooti

I have a group with four cascading dropdowns inside. Everything is working well until I add three groups, when I try to add group number 4, I choose the value in the first field, it add "please select" value, as many time a I choose different option , and the sub options that should appear in the second cascading dropdown.
As you see on the screenshot attached - water activities for example, that shows at least 2 times should not be in this select list at all, it belongs to next field. It should appear after the user choose on the first cascading dropdown "sports & activities".
The field that first cascading dropdowns are getting the value is city category outside of repeated group.
The loading sign appears on the previous groups. I am not sure you know what I mean, but please take a look at: an try to add 4 rows for the category group - in the end of the form. http://redsea.abdoo-webdesign.com/directory/form/2/3313
Thanks in advance.

Ps. I attached the screenshots of what is happening when I choose first option in the row number 4.

Attachments

• repeated groups.jpg
    repeated groups.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 172
  • repeated groups1.jpg
    repeated groups1.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 179
I can see a JS error
jos_mt_links_4_repeat___subcategory_4_4 attach to form:TypeError: this.form.formElements.get(...) is null
fabrik-min.js (Zeile 2)

and the new group's elements are added with e.g.
fb_el_jos_mt_links_4_repeat___subcategory_0 (which is already in the first group and so mixing up the cdds)
instead of
fb_el_jos_mt_links_4_repeat___subcategory_4

Which exact Fabrik version are you running?
There have been several "repeat group" commits in GitHub in the last time.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back