500 error Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

agoceljak

? Joomla 3.4.1
? Fabrik 3.3.2
? Chrome
Issue : After applying latest Joomla update I am getting an error
Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list :
Unknown column '45' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `elements`.`number` AS `elements___number`, `elements`.`number` AS `elements___number_raw`, `elements`.`name` AS `elements___name`, `elements`.`name` AS `elements___name_raw`, `elements`.`compartnum` AS `elements___compartnum`, `elements`.`compartnum` AS `elements___compartnum_raw`, `elements`.`behrpn` AS `elements___behrpn`, `elements`.`behrpn` AS `elements___behrpn_raw`, `45` AS slug , `45` AS `__pk_val` FROM `elements` WHERE ( `elements`.`compartnum` regexp LOWER('1698') ) ORDER BY `elements`.`name` ASC LIMIT 0, 10

I have tried searching in the forums but i cannot find anything that is working.
? you can see the issue here: behringersystems.com/newsite/behringer-element-interchange-search

Can you fill out your My Sites, just the backend URL and an super admin login, so I can check the setup?

-- hugh

How did you create your list? It's missing a primary key in list settings.
Additionally you have a lot of lists/forms/groups/elements in trash, you should empty trash to avoid conflicts.

I assume you've trashed the original PK element of your list?
If you are renaming/trashing or unpublishing PK elements (usually named "id", plugin type internalId) you must really know what you are doing.

That was my suspicion, that the PK element has been removed. I suspect the element ID was originally 45.

-- hugh

I am a newbie and I do not know if I am doing something wrong. I have a list that contains a column for id (primary key), date, company name, a column for their part number and a column for our part number. I then have a form that has a field so someone can enter a part number. This is supposed to filter the database and return the three columns name, part number, our part number. I have added a plugin redirect - In Front End - On New. My Jump Page is going to my list: index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=24. Use Search data is set to Yes. I have a menu item setup as a Fabrik Form and the Fabrik Form goes to the correct page. If you go to the website page: http://www.behringersystems.com/newsite/behringer-element-interchange on the page is a search box labled part number with a submit button. If you enter a part number the whole database gets returned (it has 44425 rows). Every time I try to go in and edit either the list, form or elements and click save Fabrik returns an error telling me the key does not exists. If I go into the database the primary key with auto increment has been taken off. If I add it back it still goes back to the error. I am forced to delete all of my lists, forms, groups, elements and menus and create them all over. I cannot figure out what is causing this. Any ideas?
Ann

I can't access your backend "You do not have access to the Administrator section of this site"

Are you sure you are running Fabrik3.3.2?

Try logging in again, I forgot to check superuser.
I am not sure if I am funning Fabrik 3.3.2. I tried to find out the version but cannot find it.

You are running Fabrik3.1 (check in Extensions/Extension Manager/Manage).
This is NOT compatible with Joomla3.4, update to Fabrik3.3.2 (your Joomla updater is showing the updates!)

I updated to Fabrik 3.3.2 and I am still having the same problem where it is changing my primary key. The error now is 1072 Key column '112' doesn't exist in table SQL=ALTER TABLE `beh_element_interchange` ADD PRIMARY KEY (`112`)

I was able to get it working but my list is still not filtering anything out. It is returning all rows in the database.

I've run into what looks like the same problem. I'm setting up a new website and today installed Fabrik, using the install from web option. I've made three attempts to create a simple table, but every time get the same sort of error message about non-existent table columns. These are always referred to by a number, eg '1' or '11'. I even imported a table from a different website using phpMyAdmin. On the other website it works perfectly with Fabrik, on the new one the same problem recurred.

However, reading the comments above prompted me to investigate the Primary Key setting in the mySQL database. I found that it Primary Key column for the list in fabrik_lists was recorded as '11'. Looking at what was recorded in fabrik_lists in website where Fabrik works, I found the formula 'tablename','columnname', so I typed 'contactus','id' into the table in place of '11' and now it's working.

Is this a new bug in Fabrik? Not setting the primary key properly.

Which Fabrik version did you get "from Web"? This issue is looking like Fabrik3.1 running on Joomla3.4 (Fabrik3.1 is not compatible with Joomla3.4).

"Install from web" had been down for some time ("We are sorry but due to technical reasons we have had to disable the Install from Web Service"), at the moment I only get "Can't connect to the Joomla! server. Please try again later."
So maybe there are still issues.

Try to install Fabrik3.3.2 from the download area resp. use the Joomla updater to update to the last version.

OK, that explains it. The install from web option suddenly reappeared today, and as my upload speed is rather slow, I thought I'd use it. I'll download and install over whatever version I have at the moment.

By the way, what nationality are you? You used the abbreviation "resp.", which is used in Czech, perhaps also in German. It's a very useful word, but there isn't really a neat English equivalent. In English you would have to say something like "or, depending on the circumstances" or "or, where appropriate".

The "install from web" version has been fixed.

My leo.org knows "respectivly", not sure if it's correct to abbreviate. In German you could do even shorter "bzw.";)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back