Bug in map visualization with content plugin

Hello,

I installed the latest Fabrik version + google map plugin.
Memory Limit = 256M
Joomla 3.4.1

I want to show a map with polyline in a detail view.
My lines are ordered by id element.

When I create a new menu pointing to the visualization everything works : 3 points with lines between them.
When I use the content plugin in a detail view with {fabrik view=visualization id=1}, I get a blank page.

The content plugin is ordered last and the map shows up properly (I get my 3 points) if I don't choose an element to order the multiline.

... seems to be a bug... ?

I can give

Thanks !

Blank page = totally blank? (not only a mising map)
Did you set Joomla error reporting to maximum?

Yep, totally blank.
I set Joomla error reporting to maximum, but nothing shows up on my blank page.
When I look at the fabrik.log.php file (with system debug on), I have
WARNING xx.xxx.xxx deprecated JDispatcher is deprecated. Use JEventDispatcher instead.
... and some sql queries.

I also have this error in the site logs :
[error] 28143#0: *4414649 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function join() on a non-object in www/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 3082" while reading response header from upstream

But no clue about where it comes from...

- Just updated from github : same problem.
- The joined list (used for markers) is a real list (not just automatic releating group) and have a default template.
- All elements of the list are set to show in list view.
- The viz have a default config, I just selected the required elements : connection, list and multiline element (id)
- My detail view also have a default bootstrap template - except for the {fabrik view=visualization id=1} tag to show the map
- form and detail view are set to process content plugin

... what else can I try ? Can you reproduce ?

Thanks for any help with this

Ok, I found the culprit : I am using a dbjoin element in the map markers's list. Once I removed this dbjoin element, everything worked.
The problem is that I need this dbjoin to filter my markers on the details view...

Can anyone reproduce that we cannot make a GG map visualization (with content plugin) if a dbjoin is in the same list than a googlemap element ?

Does this happen only if you use it as a filter, or is just the element being on the form that causes it?

-- hugh

Oops, sorry, I may got you wrong.
The error happens if I set a filter in the "Polyline element" field of the viz administration. Either dbjoin or id set as a "Polyline element" give the same error.
Yet, the error happens only if the dbjoin element is shown on the form : If I fill in the "Polyline element" and remove the dbjoin from the form, the error disappears...

Still looking for a solution... any idea please ?

Still working on it, but the problem is still there with today github update.

And other features don't work also :
- map center on middle of markers send me to some place in the great ocean while map center on last markers works
- special characters aren't properly encoded

... maybe all these are related ?

And also, you may move this thread in "pro" forum ?
Thanks

Can you please open a thread in the pro forum linking to this one to get the 'pro' attention?
(I am not on my PC so I can't move this one)

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Hello Troester and thank you for answering.
The problem is that I cannot post on the pro forum. Seems that my access hadn't changed after I subscribed the pro membership.

dod you try to log out. clear browser cache. log in again in fabrikar.com and in forums?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Yep, logged out, cleared everything : cache, cookies and active connexions, log in... but still no access = no button to post new threads.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back