How to apply colors to list rows or calendar events ?

nusilmar

I have assigned to each person a specific color ( through colorpicker element plugin)

I want to color the row for each person in list view according to the defined color in that person's data.

I also wanted to assign color to events and make that color show up in the calendar visualization.

Any help ?

On calendar there is an option to get a color from the table but i haven't managed to apply that color to the calendar entry ( it assumes always the color define for that category) .

In the list rows i think that i may need to alter the custom_css but haven't figure out how to do that... although i had set the color element as a class...

Friendly bump ?? !! Anyone ??

Viz:
Select your color element as "Status element". This will create calendar events
<a id=..... class="fabrikEvent label alert....
which you can style in .../plugins/fabrik_visualization/calendar/views/calendar/tmpl/bootstrap/custom.css
with e.g.
.alert {
background: red !important;
}

List:
Assuming your color element has a value "alert" and you have set it to "use as row class".
Then you'll get in list view a HTML table with
<tr id="list_17_com_fabrik_17_row_17" class="fabrik_row oddRow1 alert">
and you can add custom CSS in your list template

Viz:
Select your color element as "Status element". This will create calendar events
<a id=..... class="fabrikEvent label alert....
which you can style in .../plugins/fabrik_visualization/calendar/views/calendar/tmpl/bootstrap/custom.css
with e.g.
.alert {
background: red !important;
}

List:
Assuming your color element has a value "alert" and you have set it to "use as row class".
Then you'll get in list view a HTML table with
<tr id="list_17_com_fabrik_17_row_17" class="fabrik_row oddRow1 alert">
and you can add custom CSS in your list template

Will try that, soon will post the results...

Thx Troester...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back