Is there any way to speed up Fabrik?

You have to append &fabrikdebug=1 to the URL. Are you sure you aren't thinking of the main J! Debug, at the bottom of the page? Turn that off under J! system settings.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ah yes, I forgot about the main J! Debug. That was it.
Yes, when I unpublish duration that list is very quick (like the others). I'll take a better look at my duration calc and try to come up with something else. I'm learning more and more of how Fabrik works each day. I wish there was a way to make a list only query list elements that are displayed in the rows (like I set in the menu items settings) and then include the missing elements in the form details when the form details are displayed / edited. Anyway, thanks for all your help Hugh. It was greatly appreciated.

There is a way to do that. :)

Under "List View Settings" in element admin. "Include in list query" and "Always render". See the tooltips for details.

I'm not 100% sure if that will affect whether calc's get run or not, though. I seem to recall we're always going to run calcs when building the list (subject to "Only calc on save" setting), regardless of whether they are displayed in the list included in the query or not. The reasons for that are too gory for a family forum .

-- hugh

So, cool. I didn't even notice that setting. This is great. I'll try it out. Thanks for sharing, Hugh. You have a great day.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back