Urgent! Edit form data not working.

ricochet

Everytime I try and edit form data I get an error message. This is for a non profit event in just a few days and need to get fixed asap. Using Joomla 3.4.3 and Fabrik 3.3.2.

Error 1064
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `yardsales` SET `date_time`='2015-07-30 17:36:03',`full_name`='richie',`address`='519 east c street',`city`='Deer Park',`state`='WA',`zip_code`='99006',`map`='(47.951663, -117.46806500000002):12',`email`='r@trecpro.com',`phone_number`='5092798802',`days`='[\"Friday\"]',`time`='14',`time_end`='15',`description`='This is a test please delete',`user`='18',`approved`='0',`inside`='1',`ishq`='0',`hostloc`='0' WHERE

Last edited:
Urgent in free community support...

Is your id element (table PK) published, writeable for the user?

How would I check? I am pretty sure that is correct since I can add form data in a new entry I just can not save edits to data. In the list view I can use buttons to approve and delete entries without any problems.

Look at the List settings make sure a Primary Key is defined under the Data tab. If you created the table in Fabrik, it'll probably be 'id'.

Then check in your Elements list, and make sure that element is published and that the access controls are not preventing write access.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back