[SOLVED] List loading to slow and filters not working correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, you can see that query if you append &fabrikdebug=1 to the list URL, then look at the getData section of the debug output. You could then copy and paste that query in to phpMyAdmin, remove the "SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT", and see how many rows it selects. You'll also have to replace #_ with your J! database prefix on the references to your users table.

-- hugh

Hugh,

Ok... I'll work to apply the necessary changes. But tell me.... why is it fast if you remove your self from the usergroup "secretariado"?

And why do the list does not work if I I change "add DISTICT" to no in list settings "Advanced" tab?

And what about the 2nd issue:

The related data in the list "Tratamentos | fb_tratamento_fisiot" to " Sess?es de Tratamento | fb_sessoes_fisioterapia" when clicking to see the related records, is showing instead all table records overriding the list pre-filters.

What is causing this? This is the main issue that must be resolved because when the pre-filters are override fabrik is showing records to users that they should not have access to.

Please advise.

Hugh,

About the loading times I've unpublished those cdds and try to load the list with excellent results... it's fast again :) I will apply the necessary changes... probably substitute the cdds with fields and use autofill plugin to populate those.

Now help me please with the related data issue. This is what is concerning me the most. :(

I'm still seeing these CDD filters + the console "message observer not found fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___id_tratamentovalue".
Maybe this is breaking the whole filtering.
Can you remove the filters and try again?

why is it fast if you remove your self from the usergroup "secretariado"
As I've said: two of the CDD filters are only activated for the secretariado group.

I'm still seeing these CDD filters + the console "message observer not found fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___id_tratamentovalue".
Maybe this is breaking the whole filtering.
Can you remove the filters and try again?

As I've said: two of the CDD filters are only activated for the secretariado group.

Troester,

You are correct about two of the CDD filters being only activated for the secretariado group. That's what was enabling the list being faster for other users.

Concerning CDD filters + the console "message observer not found fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___id_tratamentovalue", Don't know why it's not finding the value and what this message really means but when I unpublished the cdds the issues persisted.[emoji17] But feel free to remove them and try again. Thanks

I think I've found the "Gerencia" and the related data issue:
in your id_tratamento element (which is the related data element used to filter the sessoes list) you had set Filter access = Gerencia (although filter type was/is none), Fabrikdebug was showing access=10 (= gerencia access level id) for the querystring filter on this element. So this filter was not applied to users without Gerencia access level.

I've set the filter access to public, now it seems to be working.

I think I've found the "Gerencia" and the related data issue:
in your id_tratamento element (which is the related data element used to filter the sessoes list) you had set Filter access = Gerencia (although filter type was/is none), Fabrikdebug was showing access=10 (= gerencia access level id) for the querystring filter on this element. So this filter was not applied to users without Gerencia access level.

I've set the filter access to public, now it seems to be working.
Troester,

Thank you so much for all your efforts.

I've already tested and the list is being filtered ok [emoji1] but when we click in clear filters it is also cleaning the list pre-filters and showing all records[emoji53]

What do you think may be causing this?

You have to remove your prefilter in the "Tratamentos" menu item (add it directly in list setting). There's an issue with menu prefilters and related data lists.

You have to remove your prefilter in the "Tratamentos" menu item (add it directly in list setting). There's an issue with menu prefilters and related data lists.
Troester,

Your a savior [emoji1]

My issues are solved.

Thank you both for helping me!

All the best[emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back