View not Displaying as Fabrik List

Parisi

I have created a view in my site database, but when I try to use that view as the database table for a Fabrik list, it does not display when I click "View Data" for that list. All I get is a white screen. Thoughts?

I can send website info (username/password) to a support e-mail if necessary.

Now throwing this error ([sitename] being a placeholder I edited in):

"Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/[sitename]/public_html/components/com_fabrik/layouts/fabrik-element-list.php on line 10"

I did select a primary key -- from what I can tell, it is originally a primary key from one of the tables in the view.

I have listed the name of the database in question along with the site info under "my-sites" and named it "SendItLater".

Ok, found it.
It's the same problem with your "order" list, and it's because you named one element "data" (which I assume will override some Fabrik "data" variable/objekt/whatever).
If you remove the "data" element from list view it's working.

edit:
Maybe it's not the name but the content. Because the Master User List is showing "data" in listview (some sort of JSON?), but "Array" in form view and nothing in details view.

Last edited:
I just had a chance to enable error display and this is what I get:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/site/public_html/components/com_fabrik/layouts/fabrik-element-list.php on line 10

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back