NV3D chart: getting an 1064 error.

schacke

I'm having some trouble with the nv3d chart. I want to show a multi column chart grouped. It's set to be using "Labels in data". But I get an '1064' error. If I change the value to use the ID it shows up, but It wont use my value field.

By the way - the filters aren't showing

hi can you post a link to the chart please, and screen shots of the chart settings. Also anything else that might help us replicate the issue.
Thanks! :)

Now it's showing up :) (Sorry for using a wrong fieldname - renamed it, just to be safe) That's a good start. But the data isn't grouped. Only stacked. And the label is showing the fieldname - not the labels from the list.

No need to applogies about the field name, it was our bug!
Could you fill in an administrator & ftp account for the site in http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites/ (its only visible to administrators and yourself) so that I can take a look and see why those labels are not showing up?

thanks

But the data isn't grouped.
This is because you only have one column of data, due to you using 'labels in data'.
If you had selected a comma separated list of fields in 'Labels in field names' then you would see one column for each value and could then group/stack them with the UI.

And the label is showing the fieldname - not the labels from the list.

perhaps if you explain what data you want plotted and how perhaps I can figure out what to do.
I'd be the first to admit that the UI for the nv3d chart plugin sucks - its really too confusing and you have happened to pick on of the chart types with the weakest implementation.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back