CSV Export

gcopping

This function available within Fabrik works very well, however the window it opens to perform the action does not conatin any functionality to close that window. This results in the window staying on the screen unless you close the whole browser window and then reaccess the site. Is there any way of adding functionality to allow the use to close this window independently?

Thanks for your input - I just use Joomla's BS2 bootstrap - shouldn't that work?

If I change to use a different template where do I have to change it so that it will change throughout the whole site. I can't find it in Global Configuration.

Joomla's BS2 (Protostar) should do (is doing on my site).
upload_2015-10-9_13-7-4.png
Do you have some 3rd-party components, plugins which may override the standard?

Use something like Chrome's dev tools, inspect the page, and look at the CSS. It should look like this:

http://screencast.com/t/Yu818Xy0

... with the "icon-" class coming from the main J! protostar template CSS file.

If your close icon is missing, then you'll probably see a different looking CSS inheritance on the right, with some other CSS file overriding the default behavior. The location of that file may give you a hint as to what is causing the problem.

-- hugh

Thanks for trying to help me with this. I have tried what you suggested but it is just beyond my ability to interpret this. The close icon is missing but I just can't see what CSS file is overriding it. How would I change the template being used? Maybe I could just do that and see what happens.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back