• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

When Form returns false, it hide all modules menu?

jmdc

Hello,

I have a form that when it returns false, it hide all modules menu.
Why is this happening?

Any idea?

Thank you.

Are you using a standard Joomla template (Protostar) and original Fabrik bootstrap template?

Yes...
Well, i have an article with SOURCERER plugin {source} and one condition like:

(...)
else {
echo "{fabrik view=list id=12}";
}

If that condition is ok in that {source}....{/source}, this article goes to:
{fabrik view=list id=12}

In the other lists linked directly from a menu module, i don?t have this problem.

It's probably the itemid. Not sure if it'll work, but try adding Itemid=xx to the plugin args.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I can't replicate, it's working with "failed" edit and add (without Itemid in the Fabrik content string).
Do you have Joomla's error reporting on (set to max)?
After that, if i click the BACK button, it stays on this url, clearing all datas and also hidding menu modules.
This is expected, "Back" is just back in history (so going to the empty form opened via "Add").

Did you try without sourcerer?
What are your modules' "Menu assignment" settings"?
Are you using a 3rd party SEO component (your URL doesn't look like standard Joomla SEF).

I have Joomla?s error reporting to system default.
I have tried without sourcerer and same issue.
I am not using a 3rd party SEO component...only multilanguage!

I think the problem is just because i am using this fabrik view plugin in article...If i linked a menu directly to a list, it works fine...
But if i linked a menu to a single article (which have {fabrik view....), it will hide modules...

Ok, it's replicatable with
multilang site + SEF on

It's ok with SEF off.
So some Jooma? Fabrik? routing issue.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back